Since I started using Vagrant I noticed that I've been having problems with not having enough free disk space. This is mostly my fault because my primary hard disk is running low and I haven't taken the time to clean everything out and reinstall the operating system. When I tracked down my usage, I found that several gigs (I know it's almost nothing but not when you have less then 500 MB free) was being used by VMs created by Vagrant. After some Google searches I found that Vagrant stores the VM files in the default location used by VirtualBox. Below are the instructions for changing this directory.
Scott is the Director of Technology at WeCare Connect where he strives to provide solutions for his customers needs. He's the father of two and can be found most weekends working on projects around the house with his loving partner.
- Working With Soft Deletes in Laravel (By Example)
- Fixing CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Unix Makefiles"
- Upgrading to Laravel 8.x
- Get The Count of the Number of Users in an AD Group
- Multiple Vagrant VMs in One Vagrantfile
- Fixing the "this is larger than GitHub's recommended maximum file size of 50.00 MB" error
- Changing the Directory Vagrant Stores the VMs In
- Accepting Android SDK Licenses From The OSX Command Line
- Fixing the 'Target class [config] does not exist' Error
- Using Rectangle to Manage MacOS Windows