At work I’m starting to package an Ionic App for Android and it’s been one problem after another (I spent most of yesterday afternoon dealing with a version incompatibility with my NPM libraries and installing Android Studio). Today I ran into a problem getting the application to compile. I’m documenting the solution here because I’m sure I’ll have a problem with it again.
This is the error I received:
After some Googling I was able to determine I needed to run:
After this you’ll need to press Y until you receive:
Scott is the Director of Technology at WeCare Connect where he strives to provide solutions for his customers needs. He's the father of two and can be found most weekends working on projects around the house with his loving partner.
- Working With Soft Deletes in Laravel (By Example)
- Fixing CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Unix Makefiles"
- Upgrading to Laravel 8.x
- Get The Count of the Number of Users in an AD Group
- Multiple Vagrant VMs in One Vagrantfile
- Fixing the "this is larger than GitHub's recommended maximum file size of 50.00 MB" error
- Changing the Directory Vagrant Stores the VMs In
- Accepting Android SDK Licenses From The OSX Command Line
- Fixing the 'Target class [config] does not exist' Error
- Using Rectangle to Manage MacOS Windows