I’m working on updating an Ansible configuration that was originally developed using Ansible 1 and I’m now running under Ansible 2. When I did this I kept receiving the following error message:
Instead of sudo/sudo_user, use become/become_user and make sure become_method is ‘sudo’ (default). This feature will be removed in version 2.6. Deprecation warnings can be disabled by setting deprecation_warnings=False in ansible.cfg.
The trick to fix this is to change “sudo: yes” in the following:
Scott is the Director of Technology at WeCare Connect where he strives to provide solutions for his customers needs. He's the father of two and can be found most weekends working on projects around the house with his loving partner.
- Working With Soft Deletes in Laravel (By Example)
- Fixing CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Unix Makefiles"
- Upgrading to Laravel 8.x
- Get The Count of the Number of Users in an AD Group
- Multiple Vagrant VMs in One Vagrantfile
- Fixing the "this is larger than GitHub's recommended maximum file size of 50.00 MB" error
- Changing the Directory Vagrant Stores the VMs In
- Accepting Android SDK Licenses From The OSX Command Line
- Fixing the 'Target class [config] does not exist' Error
- Using Rectangle to Manage MacOS Windows